Sunday, March 29, 2009

That wasn't two days.

Flipping heck, where did the weekend go? I think the time for a holiday is fast becoming very important. I will have to see if I can sort something out before August, well September really when the big over seas adventure takes place. I have started drawing up numerous plans for where to go and what I want to do. May be a bit of a challenge fitting it all into 6 weeks though, I wonder how work will feel if I take a couple of years off. Some how I don't think that I would be very popular if i did that. Having said that if i happen to meet some hansom prince from a minor European monarchy who wants to whisk me off into the sun set then all bets are off. In case you haven't noticed I'm a bit of a soft and fluffy romantic. Oh well. I'm off now I wonder what's for dinner.

No comments: