Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hello World

Wow I now have a blog. Where do we go from here?

I'm not horribly interesting, I don't do a whole lot but now I have a whole forum to talk about what ever is in my head, that is kind of diabolical and powerful all in one. Oh I also have very bad spelling so deal with it.

I work, I sleep and go to work, so I will just have to make up a whole lot of stuff. I'm thinking that this is a very much an exercise in self indulgance and not in a good way.

I have had one of those days when I can't seem to get any thing to go my way. I have often wondered what I would do if I had that perfect day, would my head explode? Would weird men in dark glasses and matching suits burst into my house and drag me away to be re-programed?

I wonder if the weird men would be hot?

No comments: